Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh The Sounds of Christmas in Alabama....

...The musaac of the Ice Cream Man. Yes, I said the Ice Cream Man. The kids are in shorts and flip flops and the ice cream man came today. It is December 20th. Most people would say that's crazy but my friend DeAnne and I were talking today and I remember more warm Christmases (sp?) than cold ones. So here are some "traditional" Christmas Pictures...from the South.




I very comfortably walked down the street barefooted to find my kids for these pictures. I really like this weather, it sho is easy!

If you read this, please comment so I know you are out there.

post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha lovin' them toenails! Heather

Julee H. Nappier said...

I agree it's crazy isn't it! This weather...we never know what to expect!

Agree also with Heather...lov'in the toenail photo!!(:

Anonymous said...

That's funny...the ice cream truck came through our neighborhood, yesterday,too. This weather is crazy!! It was in the upper 70's down here last week and will be on Christmas Eve, too! Fortunately,we are having some cold weather right now. Have a Merry Christmas and keep blogging. I love reading it!

Dona M

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I could just beat that ice cream man! My kids had had their fill of sugar & I told them, "No more!" I spent the next few hours with them all in melt-down mode! What was I thinking??? Glad you're blogging again. Me too... you'll have to visit. Merry Christmas!

Tiffany said...

Christmas in Dixie, for sure!

Anonymous said...

*waves* Fun photos!

Daphine said...

Happy New Year!