Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Off To The Big Apple!!

We're off! I was doing really well with my packing when we had a little set back. Did you know Delta now charges you to check your baggage!!! I swear, I already had our bags packed when I had to downsize. Had to take everything out of Wheeler's suitcase and share mine with him. His Daddy better hope I don't find any great designer jeans or boots, or he'll be shopping at Target for new clothes with all the money he saved by not checking that extra bag!! Cause I gotta have room to bring back some goods.

I'm just kidding, maybe.

post signature

2 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Hope you have a ball! I can't wait to go in Dec! Woohoo!

Come back with some good goodies for yourself...you deserve it!

Heather said...

dicardeOh my gosh did not realize you were blogging again!!! Me too. Oh and I agree with the New Yorkers get a bad rap. Everyone was sooo nice and helpful when I was there.