Friday, September 26, 2008

If Joe and I Had Known Each Other as Kids

I went to AEEC's celebration today! So cute. I really enjoyed being able to see from the inside. When Kate was there, there was no Gym or Cafeteria, so I was out in the parking lot trying to see over 100 adult heads. This was much better, and Dr. Land even came to see it!

This video is so cute, I couldn't help but notice the little girl to Wheeler's left, in the pink. As I watched them I thought "That looks just like me and Joe at a party!" Click on the video and see what I mean, this would have been us if we had been in the same kindergarten class. She is so jolly!! Leslie Kate, I can't wait to get to know you better!

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


post signature

4 comments:

The Hinesley House said...

Tag your it! Go to my blog and read my latest post to find out what to do.

Julee H. Nappier said...

That was so cute...it's amazing to me how people meet at a young age and end up together. It's so sweet.(:

I tell ya Kimbell really likes SS. Puppy love is the cutest!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

What happened to all the "Wiggle" in Wheeler??? That boy loves to dance and sing! And it could definitely be you & Joe in kindergarten!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!