Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday, September 18

So, I am looking at everyone's blog today, nobody really has any new news. I certainly don't have any new news. Although, let me say, I did watch my friend Holly's sister in law on Top Design last night. You go Natalie!!! You are doing terrific! I hated to see Big Daddy go though. He wasn't who I would have picked.

So anyway, I don't have anything to change or add so I think I'll change my music. I started thinking about American Idol and David Cook. I can't wait until his new album comes out. I think he is an incredible talent. I am not a real hard rocker so I hope he isn't too hard core. The cool thing about American Idol is that it shows how versatile some of these singers are. What you are listening to now is him singing Music of the Night, from Phantom of the Opera. I'm certainly not an Opera fan but thought this was a fantastic song for him. His voice is amazing. I remember he didn't get good feedback from the judges on this song, which I just couldn't understand as he blew everyone out of the water. I thought it was incredible. So, I thought I'd play it for ya.

So, anyway, that is all for today. Looking forward to the weekend. WAR EAGLE!!

post signature

4 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I'm excited about his new album, too! Looking forward to the tailgate!

Tiffany said...

Hey Friend! Thanks for updating! I love seeing what you're up to. Missed you at the gym on Mon. and Tuesday (you know I'm lying!).

Julee H. Nappier said...

I have that song on my ipod! love it!

Tiffany said...

Uh-oh! Mimi left you a comment! Come see!