Thursday, October 16, 2008

Codes

So let me just explain what blogging has done to me. But first, let me say that I didn't even want a blog. I told my blogging friend, "I can't, I won't get anything done, I will never do laundry, etc...But she talked me into it, and let me say I love it!!!! I'm addicted to it. I log on at least 6 times a day to see if I have any new comments. Then I go and check all of my favorite blogs to see if they have anything new on theirs.

One of my favorite blogs is actually of a friend of mine who is in a LCR group with me (LCR is sort of like Bunco). Tonight I went to my monthly girls night out LCR game. It was sad. Every time someone told a story or had a funny little joke to tell or whatever, I would say...Oh, have you seen T's blog? She has the funniest post about that! I swear I must have said it 5 times before she got there.

Now, she and I are definately the bloggers of the group, and then there are 2 or 3 who are facebookers, and then the rest aren't interested. We are lucky if we get e-mails from them! (Just kidding J.C. you send great E-mails) So we all start talking and we are talking about T's latest post, and I'm mad because I tagged 6 people and 5 have ignored me. I'm telling T how she can go into her dashboard to create links. Then the facebookers join in and they are talking about flairs and getting poked. So J.C. pipes in and she is neither a blogger nor a facebooker and says "Are yall talking in code?" I can't keep up!

Let me just say, I never thought I would be someone who had the upper hand in anything computer oriented, speaking in computer language. And believe me I know I really don't have much of an upperhand, I think it just had to do with the group I was with. So now I am home and as I review tonights LCR (which was great fun C, thanks!) I realize it is just as I imagined it would be...I'm not doing laundry!!!

By the way, "The eggs are coming tomorrow, front porch, in the cooler". I don't think anyone can decode that one.




Thank you Amanda for my blog, I love it!!
post signature

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That was hilarious! YOU are too funny!

Rebekah said...

Hello! I am visiting from another blog. Your blog is so cute! I love blogging too, and it is very addictive. Comments really brighten my day, and I've made such good friends through blogging! I look forward to visiting again!

Daphine said...

I can TOTALLY relate with being addicted to this blogging world. It is soooooooooo much fun! A friend of mine tried getting me to blog for over a year before I even considered it. Now, I can't imagine my world without it.

Wanted to tell you that your kiddos are BEAUTIFUL!!

And I don't mind at all you using the book tag idea. I had so much fun with it. By the way.....I just posted the answer. Speed on over! LOL!

Have a great weekend!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Hey, long time no blog... for me anyway. Sorry I haven't checked in lately, but am I am so glad you're loving your blog. It really is addictive -- but only because it's all good. Keeping up with friends... taking pictures of your kids & making a record of what they're doing... it just makes you feel good!