Saturday, October 25, 2008

Totally Psyched!!!!!!!!!!!

Like, Oh My God, I can't wait. There is a big 80's party tonight and it is going to be Totally Killer.

Dude, I hope you will listen, while you get ready tonight. Here are some tunes to take you Back to the Future!

What I wish is that I had some pictures of parachute pants, splatter paint, even Pappagallo purses but i don't. Here is what I could find.

This is my junior prom, I couldn't do the wrist corsage because it would get in the way of my gloves. The gloves that only had one piece of elastic to fit around my middle finger (remember those?) Also, I can't tell if this is the year that my boyfriend with the thin straight hair got a perm, just in the back!!Joe with his pink polo and his cool gold chain. I guess these guys below him were his thugs.


Even Nick DeWeese has the gold chain.

These pictures of Nick and Joe come from their senior class group picture (there were only 22 in the class) and the 2 with the biggest gold chains...Joe and Nick!


This isn't fair, DeAnne with really big hair, purple eye shadow and she is still just so pretty.


Do you like my "Dolphin" shorts and my airbrush shirt? I think the shirt my brother has on must have been a "Hobie". Just to clear the record, I am not the one with the knee high socks.


post signature

6 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julee H. Nappier said...

Elizabeth- That is the best post, ever!!

Hope you had fun last night! Hated to miss it !(:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Love the old photos! And Joe with the big neck, gold chain and pink shirt -- not exactly the Joe I know & love today! Had a great time last night -- check out my blog to see all the picts.

Anonymous said...

Girl! What an awesome idea for a party...I am so jealous! I would LOVE that! You are going to have to blog about it. I love the pics! You were just as pretty then as you are now and at least you didn't have a big boof! I absolutely cannot believe a Lafayette boy was even allowed to own a pink shirt. I thought that was against the manly code??? Cal had his gold chain, too in his HS pic!! How funny! I am going to have to show Cal the pink shirt...He won't believe that his best friend wore pink! :)

Dona

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add that I loved listening to those good ole' 80's songs and the Dolphin shorts cracked me up! I definitely had a pair just exactly like yours! The parachute pants would have been a scream....and then you could have thrown in a Panama Jack shirt with it!! :)