Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Roll Out the Red Carpet!


Wow, so what do you know! I got a blogger award!!!! I'm very honored, but not really sure what that means, but I guess I'll make a speech now...


ahem...

I'd like to thank Amanda Parker at Kiss My Blog (you'll find a link down at the bottom of my blog) for creating my blog. Also I'd like to thank Amanda Parker at "It's Always a Party at the Parkers" and Julee Nappier at "Those Little Nappieheads" for starting this blogging craze among our circle of friends. I'd like to thank my mother and father for giving me life, I'd like to thank...Oh, oh sorry back to the real world.

Also thank you to The Hinesely House, who presented me with the award. I appreciate your encouragement and am enjoying getting closer to you through our blogs.

O.K. so now, I am to pass this award on to my favorite blogs. As with every blog award, there are a few rules that must be followed.These rules are:

1. You may only choose five people/blogs to give the award to...
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog...
3. One has to be a new follower of your blog, or live in another part of the world...


Allright, I have no idea if I have any followers at all on my blog. I don't even know how you find that out. I just know that I pester everyone I know, "Have you seen my blog", "Did you see my latest post" I'm driving everyone in my family crazy with this thing, but it sure is fun. I'm just going to pick the ones that I follow. (Even if everyone of you ignored my tag!!!!!!!!!)

So here I go passing on this prestigious award:


Hmmmm

This is tough.

Okay, I am going to break the rules right off the bat. I either have to pick 6 or pick 2. I feel like there are 4 that are great, pretty much of equal billing but I have 2 that absolutely get the Grand Prizes, The Entertainers of the Year if you will.

I love:
Blogging at the Bell House
The Smith Family News
It's Always a Party at the Parkers
Those Little Nappieheads

But the 2 that go above and beyond are......................................................................

Where the Green Grass Grows
Although this is a friend of mine, I really love her blog. She has me laughing and not wanting her short stories to end. I look forward to her posts everyday and am genuinely disappointed when there is nothing new to read.

The Pioneer Woman
My friend from Green Grass told me about her and she is awesome. You must go to this website (you'll find the link on my favorite sites in the right hand column). Go to her love story "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels". You've heard of the book you can't put down. This is the blog you can't put down. I'm waiting desperately on the next "chapter" I read the whole thing in 2 nights, really couldn't put it down. Love her!!!

The Pioneer Woman is my far away blog. All the rest are friends. Like I said I am really new to this and don't know who follows or how to even let someone know I follow them. Thanks again, A Hinesely, I'm honored.

post signature

4 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

That is so very sweet! I feel honored, too! Thank you for the sweet comments and gesture.

You do deserve the award...you have done an excellent job on your blog. I enjoy reading it and love looking at your beautiful family...those little garrettheads!(:

The Hinesley House said...

You're welcome! Glad I could pass it along to you.

Tiffany said...

Girlfriend...thank you! Enjoyed talking to you yesterday! I've been kicked out of boot camp for a stress fracture! Also, I know you "tagged" me, but YOU KNOW I'm boring (think "pink and green"). I'm still trying to come up with 6 interesting things about myself!

wfbdoglover said...

I love your blog and your tunes!! Thanks for your comment!! Have a great day!